verbal communication strategies for learning through a eficient mobility
- The pace should be personal, no timers, no music, no choreography. Everything must have the time needed to improve movement and also discover the superfluous, the useless or parasite. consistent pace with the personal structure.
- Facilitate kinesthetic awareness and encourage differences.
- By reducing afferent stimuli nervous with reduced gravity system can be achieved once proposed slogans to move, the response generated by the efferent impulses student not linked to habitual patterns of movement, so unpublished movements may occur. There would be new feelings when the person return to standing or sitting.
- The answers to the directions must be slow enough to generate the least possible effort, proportional spending energy efficient. Not ideal to have answers that create pain.
- The practice prepares the person to discover reactions in himself, inviting him to learn better and more enjoyable way to run.
- Repeat fifteen times a movement during a lesson should cause a force exerted to think (not to do) that movement. This maximum sensitivity can detect real-time changes in tone and alignment of different body parts.
- This practice also improve the strength and flexibility of the musculoskeletal system, it produces profound changes in self-image and quality of self-management: this leads to the empowerment from oneself.
- Respect yourself.