- AYRES, J.A. Sensory integration and the child. Los Angeles, Cal.: Western Psychological Services, 1983
- Bronowski, Jacob. The ascent of man.
- Cabré, Jaume. Les incerteses. Proa, Barcelona, 2015.
- Michael Cann - Feldenkrais Method®
- Darwin, Charles. The Expression of the emotions in man and animals. London: Murray, 1904.
- Davis, Carol M. Patient Practitioner Interaction. An experimental manual for developing the art of health care. Slack, New Jersey, 2006.
- Feldenkrais, Moshé. The elusive obvious. California: Meta Publications, 1981.
- Jodar, Toni. Una conferència baillada. Explica Dansa BDDANSA. http://explicadansa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/esquema-UTT-6.pdf
- Lázaro Lázaro, Alfonso "El equilibrio humano: un fenómeno complejo". Motorik. vol 2, 2000, pp. 80-86 .
- Long, Robert. Mettà. (http://metta-long.blogspot.com.es). Barcelona, 2013.
- Master, Jay Jarvis. That Bird Has My Wings: The Autobiography of an Innocent Man on Death Row. HarperOne, New York, 2009.
- Sample, Ian. "LSD's impact on the brain revealed in groundbreaking images". The guardian. 5/11/2006. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/apr/11/lsd-impact-brain-revealed-groundbreaking-images
- Speransky. A basis for the theory of Medicine.
- Unseld, Philipp. "Vivimos como nos movemos". Cuerpomente. 2011. http://feldenkrais-open.es/pdf/cuerpomente2011.pdf
- The man who lost his body. BBC Science. In 1971 Ian Waterman was a butcher on Jersey. He was nineteen, newly qualified and working flat out to make a go of the business. Then suddenly he went down with what seemed to be gastric flu. But it wasn't. He became wobbly and weak. Within days he had collapsed and was in hospital, unable to move or feel his body. https://youtu.be/bGlZpZgwnAc
- My Beautiful Broken Brain (2014). 86 min. – Documentary | Biography. Sophie Robinson. Lotje Sodderland. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3815136/
- The Culture High (2014) 120 min. – Documentary | News. Brett Harvey. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1778338/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1